8 Steps to Buying a New Home…..
Thinking of Buying a home? Great! Thinking of Buying a New home? Even Better!!
We cannot stress it enough to inform potential new home Buyers to NOT walk into a New Home Developments alone. -BRING-YOUR-REALTOR- Yes the New Home Builder agents can get you into a beautiful new home, yes they can help you get all the upgrades you want and yes they can walk you through the process from start to close…. but at what cost? ? ?
New Home Builder Agents work and negotiate on behalf of the best interest for the Home Builder
The Mejia Team will work on behalf of the best interest of our Clients while negotiating upgrades and closing costs
We know its tempting to walk into these gorgeous new homes but time and time again we have heard stories of Buyers who have not used Realtors to work on their behalf and the outcome was less than what they expected.
The 8 Steps to Buying a New Home are as follow:
1. Start your online home search for ideas
2. Get Pre-Qualified
3. Schedule a showing with your Realtor to identify your dream home up, close and personal
4. Contract Day! (YEAH!)
5. If your home has not been built already, we then move on to Construction
6. Make is your home “Yours” Here is where the design consultants come in!!
7. Insure your new home. Peace of mind goes a long way with one your biggest investments
8. Take a stroll through your beautiful, new home on the with a final Walk Through
and the most important step of all……
Call The Mejia Team now to get you started at 702-273-8221 or 702-417-5120…!!!